- Lars Grønvold. Investigating evolution of gene regulation with cross-species comparative transcriptomics. PhD thesis, NMBU, 2017.
- David Sundell. Novel resources enableing comparative regulomics in forest tree species. PhD thesis, UmU, 2017.
- Niklas Mähler. Gene regulation and the emergence of phenotypes – a network approach. PhD thesis, NMBU, 2016.
- Marian Schubert. Evolution of adaptations to temperate climate in the grass subfamily Pooideae. PhD thesis, NMBU 2016.
- Ogonna Obudulu. Combined profiling in aspen: a systems biology approach. PhD thesis, SLU, 2015.
- Helena Strömbergsson. Chemogenomics: Models of Protein-Ligand Interaction Space. PhD thesis, UU, 2009.
- Katrine Hånes Kirste. Optimizing Transcriptome Analysis using Short-Read RNA-Seq in Atlantic Salmon. Master thesis, NMBU, 2016.
- Ine Birgitta Hallsberg. Homeolog Regulation in Hexaploid Wheat. Master thesis, NMBU, 2016.
- Yonatan Ayalew Mekonnen. Evaluation of GWAS Method Performance Focusing on Population Stratification and Cryptic Relatedness. Master thesis, NMBU, 2015.
- Xiao Nie. Filtering the co-expression networks of populus trichocarpa. Master thesis, NMBU, 2014.
- Jonas Christoffer Lindstrøm. Comparative analysis of plant regulatory genomes. Master thesis, NMBU, 2014.
- Niklas Mähler. Computational prediction of gene regulation in Synechocystis sp. PCC6803. Master thesis, UmU, 2012. Paper in PLoS ONE.
- Patrik Björkholm. Method for recognizing local descriptors of protein structures using Hidden Markov Models, Master thesis, UU, 2008. Paper in Bioinformatics.
- Minyan Hong. Fold recognition using local descriptors of protein structure and Hidden Markov Models, Student project (10 points), 2006 and Master thesis, UU, 2007.
- Marta Luksza. A System for Predicting Protein Function from Structure, Master thesis, UU, 2005.
Other student theses
- Peter Boman and Daniel Decker. Visualisation of gene coexpression networks, Applied functional genomics, 7.5 ECTS, UmU, 2009.
- Johan Alexander Källberg Zvrskovec. Protein structure prediction by search among combinations of reoccurring structural components, Student project (10 points), UU, 2008.
- Min Jia. Proteochemometrics modeling of carbonic anhydrase-ligand interactions using rule-based and linear methods, Student project (5 points), UU, 2005.
- Anna Hennecke. Predicting protein function from its 3-dimensional structure - Biological validation of protein function predictions, Student project (10 points), UU, 2005.